Get your final fill of Fall Flavours as Charlottetown plays host to a weekend of culinary indulgences and harvest celebrations throughout the city, including the Great Big BBQ with Chef Mark McEwan, Farm Day in the City, an organic harvest meal and much more!
Getaway Package Includes:
- Three Nights at the Best Western Charlottetown
- Two tickets to the Great Big BBQ with Chef Mark McEwan
- Two tickets to the COPC Annual Organic Harvest Meal
- A Taste the Town Tour for Two with Experience PEI
- A Confederation Bridge Pass
Contest closes September 24th, 2015 4:00PM AST. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Prize package is based on 2 people. Prize must be redeemed during the 2015 Fall Flavours Finale Weekend, October 2nd to 5th. No cash value. Non transferable. Not applicable to any other offering or package.