Discover Charlottetown is here to provide the platform for an affordable means to connect businesses with the leisure traveler. Our annual membership prices have been designed to provide an affordable means for businesses in Charlottetown to connect with the leisure traveler, allowing all businesses the opportunity for greater reach.
Listing in the Official Charlottetown publication: The Charlottetown Activity Guide
Includes a 30-word listing and company contact information. Features information for the leisure traveller on where to stay, where to dine and what to see & do in Charlottetown.
This 60-page English guide is used as Charlottetown's lure piece for all off-island inquiries and sent to households across North America, to people who request the publication directly. The 2014/2015 Charlottetown Activity Guide is also available for download at DiscoverCharlottetown.com and distributed to key CAA/AAA offices, tour operators, on-board the NFL Ferry, at all Tourist Information Centres, businesses across the Island and by Tourism PEI for Charlottetown specific inquiries.
The Discover Charlottetown Activity Guide is the Official publication for Charlottetown and the ONLY Charlottetown specific publication to go both on and off-Island.
*Your pay-to-play membership includes a 30-word listing and company contact information (website, street address and phone number).
Listing and link to your company site on DiscoverCharlottetown.com
www.DiscoverCharlotetown.com is one of the top search results for visitors looking for travel information on Charlottetown. The site is bilingual and mobile friendly making it easy for visitors to get information anytime.
*Your pay-to-play membership includes a 75-word listing on both the French and English websites. Update your listings as often as you please. French translation charges may apply.
Walking Map Listings
The Charlottetown Tear-off walking Map is distributed to Charlottetown accommodations, businesses in the City and the Visitor Information Centre’s, making it easy for visitors to get around.
*Your pay-to-play membership includes a map listing with your company name, address, phone number and a plotted location on the map.
Pay-To-Play Opportunities for Members
Other Pay-to-Play Opportunities for Members: Various other opportunities are available for members throughout the year. These opportunities are dependent on member participation. Please contact us for more details or stay tuned for emails detailing upcoming opportunities.Other Member Services
- Use of Proud Member window decal and Discover Charlottetown logo on your website
- Member newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest trends, opportunities, statistics and industry news
- Networking functions, educational seminars and workshops
- Discounted rates for select tradeshows
- Select Charlottetown images available for use on your website
- Familiarization and site tours for media and tour operators
- Discover Charlottetown literature for your business
- Direct referrals to visitors and tour groups for your business
- Free promotion of your events
- 1 – 800 Visitor Information provider
- Discover Charlottetown Contesting opportunities
- Charlottetown web, blog and social media platforms
Download the 2013 Membership Sheet for a complete list of member benefits, pricing and promotional opportunities or contact us for more information.
P: (902) 629-1864